Wednesday, May 11, 2011

pray for me.

Well today was an okay day. Nothing exciting happened until english class. Ya see we are reading a great book titled Their Eyes Were Watching God...it's not really that great. 
Anyways, so this girl who I absolutely dislike, comes waltzing in 15 minutes after the bell rings, with no note from a teacher, or a tardy....suspicious. So she comes in during the MIDDLE of the test being dumb. She then proceeds to sit down adn huff and puff like the other 29 people around her aren't testing. Then 10 minutes later she has to go to the bathroom because she is "sick" yeah right. you aint fooling no one. So she skips the rest of the class, gets wrote up and THE END.


So tomorrow, i have to take my AP world history test. Whoop whoop. I'm so excited. notreally. I have to answer 75 multiple choice questions, and then i have 2 hours to write 3 essays about history. Which i know nothing about. So this will be fun. notreally. so anyways pray for me.


forever&always, sarah benge

No comments:

Post a Comment