Monday, May 16, 2011

i can survive.

4 days. That's it. 4 days of school left of my sophomore year. Then I'm done for 3 months. Finally.

Well, that's actually depressing. Whether I want it or not, I'm growing up. Fast. I don't want too. Life was so much easier being a kid. I wanna be a kid again.

Growing up means getting older, having more responsibility, and wrinkles:( iugshjkbuyghjksdbgnisg NNOOOOOOOO.

Well today, me and my bestfriend looked up colleges. I decided that I will attend Marian University in Indiana. The school of Catholics. That's right, I'm Catholic. CATHOLICSROCK.

Okay well that's about it.

Oh wait, okay so it's the middle of freaking MAY, and it's freezing outside.....I live in dang Mississippi...that aint right. I WANT WARM WEATHER.



10 random thoughts:

1. Whenever Justin Bieber comes close to me on his tour, I am going to his show. No matter what.
2. School needs to shove it where the sun don't shine.
3. Summer needs to hurry.
4. I wish wishing on dandelions would actually work..
5. Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?
6. What would happen if cars were like invisible? Imagine that.
7. I ordered my Never Say Never movie on Thursday, and IT'S STILL NOT HERE.
8. Why can't chocolate be really healthy?
9. I hate cats, yet I have 2 of them..
10.  I want a hedgehog.

The end. Have a wonderful day everyone:)
Forever&always, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment